Bed Bug Extermination in Palo Alto
Bed bugs are one of the most annoying pests you’ll find in the Bay Area. Bed bugs can thrive in your mattress and under your furniture, can live for months without feeding, and can be tricky to trace back to the source.
The good news is that you’re in the right place. At Serenity Pest Solutions, we offer safe and highly effective bed bug treatment in Palo Alto and throughout the Bay Area. Combine that with our straightforward pricing, superior response time and 24/7 availability, and it’s hard to find a better bed bug exterminator for your needs.
Learn more about one of the worst pests out there or call now to get started on your service.
Where do Bed Bugs Come From?
There are many ways for bed bugs to infest your house:
- They could be brought in by human guests. Bed bugs can easily hide in clothing, only to stick around for a while afterwards
- Bed bugs can hide in furniture and all sorts of property. It’s common for bed bug infestations to come from antique furniture.
- Bed bugs can hide in luggage. If you notice bed bugs appearing in your home not long after a trip, there is a good chance that they stowed away.
What Are The Signs of a Bed Bug Infestation?
Full size bed bugs only grow to .18 inches long, making it easy for an infestation to go unnoticed for months. Here are some signs that you’re facing a bed bug infestation:
- Waking up with small bite marks all over your body is a bad sign. These bite marks are usually clustered together, bright red, and very itchy.
- Bloodstains on your pillow case or mattress are another sign. Bed bugs are blood suckers, just like mosquitoes, and they often leave a trail behind.
- If your bedroom or bed smells old and musty, it could be a bed bug infestation. Bed bugs give off an odd smell that is sometimes called “musty” or “sweet,” and has been compared to coriander and cilantro.
How Do You Treat for Bed Bugs?
We have multiple options for dealing with these pests, but bed bug heat treatments are our go-to method.
Our commercial steamer heats to temperatures of 330ºF, allowing us to safely and effectively kill bed bugs and their eggs without the need of harsh chemicals. Used in conjunction with a portable heat box, this approach allows us to remove the entire infestation in one visit, letting you get back to life that much sooner.
Commercial Bed Bug Treatment
Homes aren’t the only places you’ll find bed bugs. Our team is prepared and equipped to handle bed bug infestations in:
- Hotels and motels
- Medical facilities
- Offices and retail space
- And more
With rapid deployment, the right equipment, and a professional attitude, Serenity Pest Solutions can effectively and affordably remedy your company’s bed bug issue while minimizing the interruption to your business. Call now to learn more or to get started with a quick bid.
Serenity is a Phone Call Away
Call or e-mail us to get started with your first service today.
Proudly Serving Palo Alto & Beyond
Our team exterminates Bed Bugs in Palo Alto, Mountain View, San Francisco, San Jose, and many other communities throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Visit our service area page or call today to learn more.