Wildlife Trapping & Removal
California has a rich tapestry of wildlife that are best observed from a distance. If animals have crept into your home or your business, they can damage your property and endanger your health, so there is no time to waste.
At Serenity Pest Solutions we arrive quickly and discreetly trap skunks, raccoons, squirrels, and other animals and safely relocate them off your property. Our wildlife removal services are often effective after just one visit.
How Can Animal Trapping Help?
Animals are agile and clever. Adding new locks or patching up holes doesn’t always stop squirrels, raccoons and skunks. These three tend to get into trouble at night, when your business is closed, or you and your family are asleep. It is often more successful to trap these animals an relocate them than to try to discourage them by other means. Here’s how we can help:
Home Wildlife Removal
If you have wildlife in your attic, crawlspace, or other locations on your property, laying out a trap can solve the problem once and for all. At Serenity Pest Solutions we are not afraid to do the dirty work or actually getting into dark, cramped spaces and clearing them out. We pride ourselves on developing personalized solutions. We will bait your lawn for squirrels and skunks, and we provide cage traps for raccoons and possums.
Commercial Wildlife Removal
Wildlife can negatively impact your business, causing damages, staff discomfort, and turning away customers. We can remove skunks from your vineyard property, remove squirrels from your trees, and keep raccoons away from your garbage. We will bait your landscaping or lawn and provide larger cage traps for raccoons and possums. We respond to your pest concerns quickly to minimize your loses and always act with complete discretion to protect your reputation.
Why Choose Serenity Pest Solutions?
Of course, we’re fully licensed and insured, but that’s jut the bare minimum. Here’s how we go above and beyond:
- Superior response time: We’re your neighbors and we’re committed to quick same-day service. Plus, because we care, we treat your property with respect.
- Emergency service: We’re available 24/7 for emergency wildlife removal.
- Professional discretion: We believe that no one needs to know about your pest problem but you. That includes your neighbors and your customers.
- Personalized solutions: We take the extra time to come up with precisely the right solution for your problem, instead of treating every infestation like it’s the same. As a result, we can guarantee you’ll be satisfied with our work.
- One-visit solutions: Most of our wildlife trapping can be completed in one visit.
How Long Does Wildlife Trapping Take?
We offer recurring and 30-day pest trapping options. Typically, we check our wildlife traps every 7-10 days.
What About the Damage?
Serenity Pest Solutions can also repair the damage that wildlife inflicts on your property. We can clean out nesting materials and droppings. We can also replace insulation that has been used by the animals. We replace batt and roll, spray foam, blow in, and rigid foam board insulation.
Reach out to Serenity Pest Solutions for wildlife removal today.
Serenity is a Phone Call Away
Call or e-mail us to get started with your first service today.